This morning I had trouble praying, maybe it’s because I’m half asleep, maybe it’s because I’m hurting and it’s hard to be anything but that. However like happiness, being grateful is a state of mind. I aspire and usually am very good about waking up and being grateful about everything in my life. I wanted to write and remind myself how lucky I am to have the things I do, the opportunities I do, and to be the women I am. I have a lot to look forward to, and a lot of hard work to put in, I go back to being grateful for that.
- My relationship with God
- My life experiences which have forced me to grow.
- My Family, my mom and her unconditional love.
- My extended Family, my friends and support system.
- The love that surrounds me even at work, the way I’m always protected by God and those angels around me.
- My ability to be more beautiful than I am, and help myself to achieve my full potential physically
- My ability to learn and expand my mind, to grow more knowledgeable of things worth learning.
- Life, we take it for granted sometimes, it’s hard to wake up in the mornings but we have to be so happy to be in this moment ALIVE.